Liberty National Announces New Partnership With Richard Childress Racing
November 01, 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company to Sponsor Ryan Newman
Liberty National Life Insurance Company will sponsor Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series (MENCS) driver Ryan Newman of Richard Childress Racing in 2018. Liberty National will serve as the primary race car sponsor at four 2018 MENCS events and as an associate sponsor for the entire MENCS season.
“Liberty National is thrilled to become an Official Benefits Provider of Richard Childress Racing in 2018,” said Steve DiChiaro, president of Liberty National’s Agency Division. “On behalf of our independent Agents, Agency Owners, and policyholders nationwide, we look forward to seeing our logo on Ryan Newman’s No. 31 Liberty National Chevrolet Camaro. Ryan’s relentless pursuit for victory on the track and his charitable endeavors off the track, as well as the values of the Richard Childress Racing organization, align with Liberty National amazingly well, and we look forward to continue expanding our brand in the sport of NASCAR in 2018.”
Liberty National’s sister company, Globe Life, has additional sports marketing partnerships, including the naming rights partnership with the Texas Rangers at Globe Life Park in Arlington and Globe Life Field; FC Dallas Major League Soccer team as the supporting sponsor for the FC Dallas Special Olympics Team based in Frisco, Texas; and the Allen Americans minor league hockey team based in Allen, Texas.
Liberty National is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) and headquartered in McKinney, Texas. Torchmark's other insurance subsidiaries include American Income Life, Globe Life, United American, and Family Heritage Life. Visit Liberty National’s website to learn more about the company.
COMPANY FACT SHEET
- Founded in 1900
- 3.7 million policyholders (as of 9/17)
- For more than 40 consecutive years, Liberty National has earned the A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company, an independent insurance industry analyst since 1899 (as of 7/17).
- Every year since 1995, Liberty National has been named to the Ward’s 50 Life-Health List (as of 6/17).
PARENT COMPANY FACTS
- Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) is the parent company of Liberty National
- Member of the S&P 500 Index
- Ranked #590 Fortune 1000 company – 2016
- Ranked #30 on Dallas Morning News 2017 Largest 150 D/FW Public Companies list
- 2,974 employees (as of 1/17)
Torchmark Corporation Family of Companies include:
Contact: Mike Majors, 972-569-3239