Liberty National Life Insurance Company NASCAR Sponsorship
November 30, 2016
Liberty National Announces Partnership with Roush Fenway Racing
Liberty National Life Insurance Company launched its first sports partnership with the winningest racing team in NASCAR history, Roush Fenway Racing. Previous Daytona 500 winner, Trevor Bayne, is set to drive the No. 6 Liberty National Ford Fusion, debuting at Atlanta Motor Speedway in March 2017. "Liberty National is a well-respected brand," said Bayne. "I can't wait to see the No. 6 Liberty National Ford on track. Our goal is to put the Liberty National car up front and compete for race wins."
Since 1948, NASCAR has thrived as a family-favorite, family-owned and operated sport. Liberty National has served middle-income families since 1900, making the Liberty National/Roush-Fenway partnership a natural fit. Liberty National Life Insurance Company will be featured on the No. 6 car in select tracks, including Daytona International Speedway, Talladega Superspeedway, Charlotte Motor Speedway, and Bristol Motor Speedway.
"Our long history in the insurance industry coupled with Jack Roush's long history in NASCAR is an important piece to this new relationship. Liberty National already serves a NASCAR fan base, so it makes sense we explore opportunities in the sport," said Liberty National President, Steve DiChiaro.
Liberty National has employees in its McKinney, Texas, and Birmingham, Alabama, offices. LNL also has independently operated local offices and independent contractors throughout the United States. Liberty National is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK), headquartered in McKinney, Texas. Torchmark's other insurance subsidiaries include American Income Life, Globe Life, United American, and Family Heritage Life. Visit www.LNLRacing.com for more information.
COMPANY FACT SHEET
- Founded in 1900
- 3.7 million policyholders (as of 10/16)
- More than $41 billion of insurance in force (as of 10/16)
- For more than 40 consecutive years, Liberty National has earned the A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company, an independent insurance industry analyst since 1899 (as of 6/16).
- Named to the Ward's Top 50 Life-Health List every year since 1995 (as of 6/16)
- Follow us on Twitter @LibertyCareers
- Charitable interests include:
- Closer to the Heart partner organizations
PARENT COMPANY FACTS
- Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) is the parent company of Liberty National
- Member of the S&P 500 Index
- Ranked #621 Fortune 1000 company – 2015
- Ranked #28 on Dallas Morning News 2015 Top 150 D/FW Companies list
- Ranked #68 on 2015 Texas 1000 list
- 2,881 employees
- Torchmark Corporation Affiliates include: American Income Life Insurance Company; Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company; Liberty National Life Insurance Company; United American Insurance Company; Family Heritage Life Insurance Company.
ROUSH FENWAY RACING
Roush Fenway Racing is the winningest team in NASCAR history, fielding multiple teams in NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and NASCAR XFINITY Series competition with drivers Ricky Stenhouse Jr., Trevor Bayne, Ryan Reed, Chris Buescher, and Bubba Wallace. Now in its 29th season, Roush Fenway is a leader in driver development, having launched the careers for many of the top drivers in the sport. Off-track, Roush Fenway is a leader in NASCAR marketing solutions, pioneering motorsport's first team-focused TV show and producing multiple award-winning digital and experiential marketing campaigns. Roush Fenway is co-owned by Jack Roush, the winningest team owner in NASCAR history and Fenway Sports Group, parent company of Major League Baseball's Boston Red Sox and English Premier League's Liverpool F.C. Visit RoushFenway.com and follow on Twitter at @roushfenway.
SOURCE Liberty National Life Insurance Company
For further information: Mike Majors, 972-569-3239