American Income Life Donates To Banff Hospital
September 24, 2015
LAKE LOUISE, Alberta
Donations will help fund training for hospital emergency responders to provide emergency services for the community
American Income Life Insurance Company's Executive Council and executive management team, in Lake Louise for their semi-annual meeting, donated $11,700 to Banff Mineral Springs Hospital as part of the Company's Closer to the Heart program of charitable giving.
Roger Smith, CEO of American Income Life, presented the donations, collected from the Company's top State General Agents and executive management team, to Shelley Buchan, Site Administrator for the hospital. "Giving back to the communities where we live, work and visit is a founding principle of our Company," said Smith. "Banff Mineral Springs Hospital plays a vital role providing health care and training for this area," he added.
Banff Mineral Springs Hospital and EMS services an area which includes the entire Banff National Park plus additional areas outside park boundaries for a total of nearly 5,000 square miles. Their emergency room treats approximately 11,000 patients a year, mostly tourists injured during recreational activities. The hospital also provides training to emergency responders in their service area.
NCMEC provides services, resources and technical assistance to child victims of abduction and sexual exploitation, their families and the professionals who serve them. NCMEC provides the most comprehensive resources regarding missing children, child sexual exploitation, child safety and prevention, law enforcement training and victim and family support.
American Income Life Insurance Company has been serving working families for more than 60 years by offering quality, affordable supplemental insurance benefits. AIL representatives develop long-term relationships with clients and meet clients where they are most comfortable ... their home. The Company strives to become the premier in-home life insurance sales company serving working families in the United States, Canada, New Zealand, and through its wholly-owned subsidiary, National Income Life Insurance Company in New York. To learn more about a sales career with American Income Life, or to find an AIL Agency in your region, call 469-525-4291, or visit www.ailcareers.com.
American Income Life Insurance Company Facts
- Founded in 1951
- Licensed in 49 states, Canada, New Zealand, and through our wholly-owned subsidiary, National Income Life Insurance Company in the state of New York
- More than 6,000 sales representatives internationally
- Wholly-owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
- American Income Life has earned the A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company (as of 6/15)
American Income Life has established itself as a viable partner in the community by offering a number of valuable no-cost products:
- Child Safe Kit® – Collects vital statistics and fingerprints of children for parents to provide authorities in the event a child is missing.
- Health Services Discount Program – Allows members to take advantage of up to 60% discounts on health-related products and services that might not be covered by their health and welfare benefits.
- Hang 10 Internet Surfing Guide – A parent's guide to Internet safety for children.
Parent Company Facts
- Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
- Member of the S&P 500 Index
- Ranked #622 Fortune 1000 company – 2014
- Ranked #25 on Dallas Morning News 2014 Top 150 D/FW Companies list
- Ranked #64 on 2014 Texas 1000 list
- Torchmark Corporation Affiliates include:
SOURCE American Income Life Insurance Company
For further information: Mike Majors, 972-569-3239