American Income Life Supports Children's Hospital
November 11, 2015
Eatontown, New Jersey
Donations will help fund the hospital's Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
American Income Life Insurance Company, headquartered in Waco, TX, in partnership with New Jersey State General Agents Eric Giglione and David Ackerman, donated $10,000 to the Unterberg Children's Hospital at Monmouth Medical Center as part of the Company's Closer to the Heart program of charitable giving.
Eric Giglione and David Ackerman presented the donations to the hospital's Medical Director Dr. Meg Fisher, MD, Maja Meighan, Assistant Vice President of MMC Foundation and Robin Lowy Embrey, Director Donor Relations at the Giglione-Ackerman Agency's weekly meeting. Ackerman, in his introduction of the hospital representatives, said the choice to support Unterberg Children's Hospital was inspired by Giglione's now 21-year old daughter, who was born prematurely. "We decided to direct our donation to the infant care program at the children's hospital so that babies like Nicole have a shot," said Ackerman.
The Unterberg Children's Hospital at Monmouth Medical Center offers the highest level of pediatric care for newborns to adolescents, including leading edge treatments and specialized expertise. The hospital is committed to medical excellence as well as providing a child-friendly, family-focused approach to every aspect of care. In addition to being a dedicated children's hospital, Unterberg Children's Hospital also serves as a teaching affiliate of the prestigious Drexel University College of Medicine in Philadelphia.
American Income Life Insurance Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation of McKinney, TX. AIL has been serving working families for more than 60 years by offering quality, affordable supplemental insurance benefits. The Company is licensed in 49 states, the District of Columbia, Canada, and is registered to carry on business in New Zealand. National Income Life Insurance Company, AIL's wholly owned subsidiary, is licensed in the state of New York. To learn more about a sales career with American Income Life, or to find an AIL Agency in your region, call 469-525-4291, or visit www.ailcareers.com.
American Income Life Insurance Company Facts
- Founded in 1951
- Licensed in 49 states, Canada, New Zealand, and through our wholly-owned subsidiary, National Income Life Insurance Company in the state of New York
- More than 6,000 sales representatives internationally
- Wholly-owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
- American Income Life has earned the A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company (as of 6/15)
American Income Life has established itself as a viable partner in the community by offering a number of valuable no-cost products:
- Child Safe Kit® – Collects vital statistics and fingerprints of children for parents to provide authorities in the event a child is missing.
- Health Services Discount Program – Allows members to take advantage of up to 60% discounts on health-related products and services that might not be covered by their health and welfare benefits.
- Hang 10 Internet Surfin' Guide – A parent's guide to Internet safety for children.
Parent Company Facts
- Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
- Member of the S&P 500 Index
- Ranked #621 Fortune 1000 company – 2014
- Ranked #28 on Dallas Morning News 2014 Top 150 D/FW Companies list
- Ranked #68 on 2014 Texas 1000 list
- Torchmark Corporation Affiliates include:
SOURCE American Income Life Insurance Company
For further information: Mike Majors, 972-569-3239