American Income Life To Bring Careers To Local Offices
August 31, 2015
Life insurance company hosts Friends and Family Night in local offices
What happens when one of America's fastest-growing professions journeys to local cities across the United States? Opportunity and lots of it.
Select local offices, representing the products of American Income Life, are hosting a Friends and Family night on Mon., Aug. 31, 2015, for individuals to learn more about the Company and career opportunities. Complimentary hors d'oeuvres and beverages will be provided.
The Company provides complete training, along with the opportunity for advancement at every level. The most immediate impact on communities will be the career opportunities American Income Life brings. The average commission income for an American Income Life representative with 12 months of service is $40,000 to $60,000.
American Income Life, established in 1951, has a longstanding reputation for engaging in community volunteer work through its Closer to the Heart program. Local offices also give back to their individual communities through a variety of projects and philanthropic initiatives.
Friends and Family events will be held in these locations: Chicago, IL; St. Paul, MN; Las Vegas, NV; Los Angeles, CA; Boston, MA; Orlando, FL; Denver, CO; Raleigh, NC; Louisville, KY; and Miami, FL. For other event locations, please contact VP of Recruiting, Bo Gentile, at 214-250-5194 or 469-534-6713.
Visit www.ailife.com to learn more about American Income Life. Visit www.AILCareers.com to learn more about career opportunities. Contact VP of Recruiting, Bo Gentile (email@example.com), to learn more about the national Friends and Family events.
American Income Life Insurance Company Facts
- Founded in 1951
- Licensed in 49 states, Canada, New Zealand, and through our wholly-owned subsidiary, National Income Life Insurance Company in the state of New York
- More than $46.6 billion of insurance in force for working families
- More than 6,500 full-time sales representatives internationally
- Wholly-owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
Financial Strength Rating
- American Income Life has earned the A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company (as of 6/15)
American Income Life has established itself as a viable partner in the community by offering a number of valuable no-cost products:
- Child Safe Kit® – Collects vital statistics and fingerprints of children for parents to provide authorities in the event a child is missing.
- Partners Basic Discount Program – Allows members to take advantage of up to 60% discounts on health-related products and services that might not be covered by their health and welfare benefits.
- Hang 10 Internet Surfing Guide – A parent's guide to Internet safety for children.
SOURCE American Income Life Insurance Company
For further information: Bo Gentile, 214-250-5194 or 469-534-6713, firstname.lastname@example.org