American Income Life Supports School Assembly Program
August 14, 2015
Donations will be used to fund uplifting presentations to students
American Income Life Insurance Company, headquartered in Waco, TX, in partnership with State General Agents James Surace and Marcus Smith, donated $10,000 to All School Assemblies Ohio (ASAP) as part of the Company's Closer to the Heart program of charitable giving.
James Surace, State General Agent of the Surace-Smith Agencies, representing American Income Life in the Ohio regional area, presented the donation to Thomas Hare, Executive Director and co-founder with Smith of ASAP Ohio/Harvest Net Ministries.
The All School Assembly Program (ASAP) has provided hope and answers through quality no-cost or low-cost school assemblies in the Greater Cleveland area since 2004. Local public and private schools, juvenile lock-up facilities, and resident treatment facilities have benefitted from quality character-based speakers who have challenged and encouraged their students about life choices. According to Smith, the organization facilitates about 30 assembly programs a year, and is currently working on fall event that will be simulcast to more than 200 Ohio schools.
Churches, business men, concerned citizens and other non-profit agencies have banded together through ASAP to serve their local schools and students. At-risk teens and those needing help are connected to proper channels. On-going mentoring is available.
American Income Life Insurance Company has been serving working families for more than 60 years by offering quality, affordable supplemental insurance benefits. AIL representatives develop long-term relationships with clients and meet clients where they are most comfortable ... their home. The Company strives to become the premier in-home life insurance sales company serving working families in the United States, Canada, New Zealand, and through its wholly-owned subsidiary, National Income Life Insurance Company in New York. To learn more about a sales career with American Income Life, or to find an AIL Agency in your region, call 469-525-4291, or visit www.ailcareers.com.
American Income Life Insurance Company Facts
- Founded in 1951
- Licensed in 49 states, Canada, New Zealand, and through our wholly-owned subsidiary, National Income Life Insurance Company in the state of New York
- More than 6,000 sales representatives internationally
- MWholly-owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
- American Income Life has earned the A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company (as of 6/15)
American Income Life has established itself as a viable partner in the community by offering a number of valuable no-cost products:
- Child Safe Kit® – Collects vital statistics and fingerprints of children for parents to provide authorities in the event a child is missing.
- Partners Basic Discount Program – Allows members to take advantage of up to 60% discounts on health-related products and services that might not be covered by their health and welfare benefits.
Parent Company Facts
- Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
- Member of the S&P 500 Index
- Ranked #622 Fortune 1000 company – 2014
- Ranked #25 on Dallas Morning News 2014 Top 150 D/FW Companies list
- Ranked #64 on 2014 Texas 1000 list
- Torchmark Corporation Affiliates include:
SOURCE American Income Life Insurance Company
For further information: Mike Majors, 972-569-3239