American Income Life Elects Executive Advisory Council
February 27, 2013
12 Council Members to Offer Hundreds of Union Jobs Nationwide and Internationally
American Income Life Insurance Company (AIL), an international life and supplemental health insurance provider to labor unions, credit unions, and middle-income families elected 12 of its State General Agents to its 2013 Executive Advisory Council.
The Executive Advisory Council represents the top State General Agents in the Company. Its members serve in a consultative capacity to the president and CEO. The Executive Advisory Council meets to propose new opportunities and initiatives for the 62-year-old insurance provider. The 2013 Executive Advisory Council consists of Steve Greer (TX), Sabrina Lloyd (IL, IN, IA), Slav Bitman (NC), Simon Arias (PA, WV, MD), Theo Pappas (NY), Jim Surace (OH, KY), Marcus Smith (OH, KY), Fred Hadayia (DE, PA), Bob Olson (IL), Matt Henderson (FL), Imran Satti (Canada), and Joe Diecedue (LA, MS).
With the selection of the 2013 AIL Executive Advisory Council comes outstanding opportunity for career-minded applicants nationwide and internationally. The Council's 12 members will play a pivotal role in expanding American Income Life's Agent force by appointing 100 sales agents and managers to each of their respective sales teams.
American Income Life's independent agency offices provide vocational sales training, focused on insurance sales. Training includes working one-on-one with experienced sales agents, both in the classroom and in the field. Insurance sales agent careers are projected to grow 22% between 2010 and 2020, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The average commission income for an American Income Life representative with 12 months of service in 2012 was $47,000 USD.
To learn more about the opportunity of a sales career with American Income Life, or to find an AIL Agency in your region, call 469-525-4291, or visit www.ailcareers.com.
American Income Life Insurance Company Facts
- Founded in 1951
- Licensed in 49 states, Canada, New Zealand, and through our wholly-owned subsidiaries, National Income Life Insurance Company in the state of New York, and Union Heritage Life Assurance Company Limited, in the Republic of Ireland
- More than 5,000 full-time sales representatives internationally
- Wholly-owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
Financial Strength Ratings
- American Income Life has earned the A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company (as of 6/12)
American Income Life intends to establish itself as a viable partner in the community by offering a number of valuable no-cost products:
- Child Safe Kit – Collects vital statistics and fingerprints of children for parents to provide authorities in the event a child is missing.
- Partners Basic Discount Program – Allows members to take advantage of up to 60% discounts on health-related products and services that might not be covered by their health and welfare benefits.
- Identity Theft Prevention Brochure – A parent's guide to Internet safety for children.
SOURCE American Income Life Insurance Company