American Income Life Job Fair for 125 Openings
January 19, 2011
American Income Life Insurance Company (AIL), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK), announces local Job Fair. AIL is opening four new office locations in Western Washington early this year. AIL is looking to appoint 125 individuals to new positions in sales, management trainee and sales management, and the Altig-Orlovic Agency will appoint customer service positions during their January Job Fair.
What: Job Fair for 125 sales, manager trainee and sales management, and customer service positions
Where: Redmond Marriott Town Center, 7401 164th Ave NE, Redmond, WA, 98052
When: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Applicants need to check-in at 10:00 a.m. for an interview slot, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for interview times.
Who: American Income Life
Contact: Applicants contact email@example.com for Job Fair interview times
For over 50 years, AIL's commitment to working families has been respected and appreciated by over 20,000 different groups. AIL provides training, an established customer base, strong long-term earning potential and rapid advancement opportunities. AIL and its wholly-owned subsidiary, National Income Life (NILICO), boast combined assets of more than $1.9 billion with more than $32.7 billion of life insurance in force for working families. A.M. Best, one of the country's oldest and most respected insurance ratings companies, rates AIL A+ "Superior" for overall company financial strength (as of 6/10).
- Chartered as American Income, a mutual assessment association in Indiana in 1924. American Income was chartered with $25,000 of borrowed capital.
- American Income Life Insurance Company (AIL) was officially founded in May of 1951 by philanthropist Bernard Rapoport and the Company's President, Harold Goodman.
About American Income Life
- AIL is licensed to operate in 49 states, the District of Columbia, Canada and New Zealand and continues growing.
- National Income Life Insurance Company (NILICO) is a subsidiary of American Income Life and is licensed in New York.
- AIL/NILICO boasts combined assets of more than $1.9 billion with more than $32.7 billion of life insurance in force for working families.
- AIL/NILICO received an A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company (as of 6/10).
- AIL/NILICO became a wholly owned subsidiary of the Torchmark Corporation in 1994.
- AIL/NILICO has seen growth of over 30% in the past five years.
Promise to Protect Working Families
American Income Life intends to establish itself as a viable partner in the community by serving and protecting working families.
- Agencies are involved in charity, community projects, scholarships and food banks to name a few.
- No-Cost Benefits
- A Group Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefit – Issued at no cost to the individual.
- Health Services Discount Program – This program provides members and their families with discounts at point of service on vision, hearing, prescription drugs and chiropractic therapy. On average, members receive discounts up to 30% per prescription and up to 60% on vision care, chiropractic therapy and hearing aids. This program is not insurance, so members are not required to fill out forms.
- Child Safe© Kit – Endorsed by the International Union of Police Associations, the American Federation of School Administrators, and the American Federation of Teachers, this kit provides parents with the tools they need to gather vital information for use by authorities, if needed, to search for a missing child.
- Information Guide – When emergencies occur, families can avoid confusion and additional stress by having all of their critical information organized in one place. American Income provides a document that helps him or her catalog information such as beneficiaries, estate data, professional contacts and health records.
CAUTION REGARDING FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS:
This press release may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws. These prospective statements reflect management's current expectations, but are not guarantees of future performance. Accordingly, please refer to Torchmark's cautionary statement regarding forward-looking statements, and the business environment in which the Company operates, contained in the Company's Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2009, and any subsequent Forms 10-Q on file with the Securities and Exchange Commission and on the Company's website at www.torchmarkcorp.com on the Investor Relations page. Torchmark specifically disclaims any obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statement because of new information, future developments or otherwise.
SOURCE Torchmark Corporation