Liberty National Life Insurance Plans to Hire 2,500 Sales Agents and Sales Managers in One Day, 8/19
August 07, 2009
Liberty National Life Insurance Company is in the most aggressive growth mode in the Company's 109-year history and plans to hire more than 2,500 sales agents and sales managers in more than 125 hiring events in 19 states across the U.S. in one day. The "We're Hiring" event will take place on August 19. Liberty National is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK), headquartered in McKinney, Texas.
"We've seen a tremendous turnout at more than two dozen grand openings of new branches in the past six months," Liberty President Andy King said. "We want to make our opportunity available to hard-working people that have been caught up in the economic downturn. The 'We're Hiring' event gives them an opportunity to see how our Company can change their life."
Visit www.lnlcareers.com for a complete listing of "We're Hiring" events.
The average commission income for a Liberty National Agent that stayed with the Company for 12 months in 2008 was $61,675. The top income for a first-year Agent in 2008 was $202,150. The top income for a veteran Agent in 2008 was $464,476. Liberty National also offers employee benefits. Sales representatives and managers are eligible to become an employee of Liberty National when an established production level is reached. Becoming an employee means gaining access to benefits, such as a BlueCross BlueShield group major medical health insurance plan, our Company's pension plan, 401(k) retirement plan, dental insurance, group life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and more.
Since 1900, Liberty National has been a major provider of individual life and supplemental health insurance products for both the under age 65 and senior markets. It also markets payroll deduction/Section 125 voluntary worksite benefits.
Representatives from more than 200 branches will be on hand at 125 locations across the U.S. Job seekers unable to attend should contact their local branch to schedule an alternate interview time.
Learn about our previous hiring events.
Liberty National Life Insurance Fact Sheet
- Organized in 1900 as a Fraternal Benefit Society
- Incorporated in 1929
- Licensed in 49 states
- $44.65 billion of insurance in force (as of 12/08)
- 4.1 million policies in force (as of 12/08)
- More than 8,000 full-time representatives
- Wholly owned subsidiary of the Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK) http://www.torchmarkcorp.com/
- Currently operating in more than 200 Branch Offices across the nation -- and growing!
Financial Strength Ratings
- A+ (Superior) from A.M. Best Company (as of 6/09)
- AA- "Very Strong" by Standard & Poor's (as of 12/08)
- A1 by Moody's (as of 1/09)
- A+ "Strong" by Fitch (as of 6/09)
- Named to Ward's Top 50 Life-Health List (as of 7/09)
The Company offers a number of valuable introductory offers:
- Child Safe Kit - collects vital statistics and fingerprints of children for parents to provide authorities in the event a child is missing.
- MedFacts Kit - provides a central location for pertinent medical information that may be needed by emergency response personnel.
- Memorial Guide - a thoughtfully presented booklet in which to record the location of insurance policies, last will and testament, and final wishes for use by the family of the deceased.
Birmingham (4 events)
Montgomery (2 events)
Jacksonville (2 events)
Orlando (2 events)
Atlanta (3 events)
Tulsa (2 events)
Memphis (2 events)
Salt Lake City
SOURCE: Liberty National Life Insurance Company
Web site: www.lnlcareers.com